Airfreight is fast-moving, challenging and constantly changing – it’s the nature of the business. Around the globe capacity and demand can change in the blink of an eye so it’s essential to have a partner who provides stability and reliability to maintain your supply chain’s total integrity. Whether your shipments fly in the bellies of commercial planes or require specialist freighter aircraft to move them, Latam can provide tailor-made solutions for your all your airfreight.
And, regardless of the size of your business, our dedicated implementation teams will ensure a smooth and quick introduction to our systems while with Latam Track you will always be up-to-date on the current status of your shipments.
Air Freight does not need to be expensive
Our standard consolidation service takes care of all your shipping requirements requiring the speed and safety of air freight, but where you are still flexible in terms of their end to end transit time. A minimum transit time ensures that you can combine fast transportation with the flexibility of a highly competitive cost option.
When “impossible” is not acceptable
Latam’s dedicated in-house charter service is unique in the forwarding industry. We take on those challenges others might consider impossible. We take maximum care of all requests which are outside the “usual” airfreight parameters. Too big for regular aircraft, then let our charter team come up with a workable solution.
No space is available in the market? Talk to our charter team and see how they think outside the box to remove all obstacles and fly the cargo you want to the destination in the given time frame. Our global 24/7 coverage and the ability to offer all aircraft sizes means we make sure that you will always be offered the best transportation solution available.
In both developing markets and existing ones our trained and experienced staff can also provide Freight Management Services as part of our range of value-added services.
Included in our extensive portfolio are:
– Management of bookings to carriers to comply with your contractual commitments
– Global footprint to support both your vendors and international customers
– Individual service solutions in every trade lane
– Customs brokerage
– Deconsolidation and trans-loading services at destination -Utilizing Ocean Freight management as a component of a Supply Chain Solution (SCS)
– Web visibility of your products across the transport chain -Control of shipping documents
– Tracking of key milestones up to final delivery
– Control of transaction-based costs to reduce our customers’ fixed overheads