With our broad range of Ocean Freight products covering different equipment types and consolidation services, we ensure your cargo reaches the right place, at the right time in a cost-efficient way. We work with a spread of ocean carriers covering major carrier alliances with planned space protection from every major container port in the world to deliver reliability.
At Latam we believe that security is a fundamental characteristic of successful supply chains. We are ommitted to a clear, proactive approach to security and have invested substantially in secure facilities, vehicles and freight handling policies.
Latam complies to industrial security standards such as the Technology Asset Protection Association (TAPA). We were the first freight forwarder to be certified by TAPA. We are advanced in the C-TPAT Customs approval process and we were one of the first forwarders to be approved by US Customs for Electronic Automated Manifest entry.
Latam’s customs clearance operation is one of the most extensive and experienced in the logistics industry. Around the globe, we offer a comprehensive portfolio of regulatory compliance services, led by our highly compliant and well respected import customs brokerage services.
Our expert teams and advanced systems ensure that the necessary government declarations are completed accurately and on time for your import and export shipments so that we minimize the risks associated with moving freight across international borders.
As a licensed customs broker, we recognize our obligation to act responsibly on behalf of our customers in our declarations to government agencies. Latam’s brokerage team will facilitate the smooth and timely movement of your merchandise through current and future government reporting requirements. This attention to detail and our progressive approach to customer ervice deliver valuable competitive advantage to your global supply chain.
Full Container Load
Our team of Ocean Freight experts provide professional consultation and tailor made solutions; they use their deep understanding of the nuances of cargo flows to provide the answer to your ocean freight needs. We negotiate competitive freight space agreements with the world’s leading shipping lines and pass the benefits on to all our customers. We will ensure the cost-efficient arrival of cargo and a fully integrated range of support services means you can trust Latam to deliver.
- Multiple weekly bi-directional sailing options between key ports pairs.
- Customized service solutions on every trade lane.
- Customs Brokerage.
- Buyers consolidation FCL management.
- Deconsolidation services.
- On water inventory planning with world’s leading project carriers, making use of CEVA’s buying power.
- Individual tailored service solutions for each and every transport requirement.
- Multiple alternatives each with their own price quality ratio.
- Charter services are available through your local Latam’s Ocean Freight team.
Need to keep your supply chain moving, but do not have sufficient volume or time to fill a Full-Container-Load?
Latam offers cost-effective door-to-door services for these shipments through our Less-than-Container-Load (LCL) product providing competitive transits and reliable sailing schedules.
- -Operations in over 170 countries
- Global access to over 40,000 port pairs Competitive pricing
- Direct or maximum one-stop routings providing fast and reliable transits
- An in-house operated global gateway network -Door-to-door service capabilities including our own domestic trucking networks
- Full track-and-trace information -Single-country and multi-country buyers’ consolidation
- Freight Management Services – providing forwarding services on direct customer contracts -Customs Brokerage and Trade Compliance Consulting
- SCS Supply Chain Solutions Management offering comprehensive end-to-end solution designs
- Maritime cargo insurance